Friday, June 24, 2005

Get a Mac [partial retraction]

O.k., so I still think you need a Mac. But thanks to Steph for helping me fix the problem. IE on my machine now displays main content in the right spot...any problems now on Windows machines?

[Original post] Apologies to anyone who reads my blog from a Windows machine. It appears that on some versions of IE the previous post forces all the main content below the sidebar. Not in Safari, though. Just goes to show...you need a Mac! Get one here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly - the mark of a good web site developer is to make a site that works in all browser versions! I'll have to see if this is a problem in Firefox....

Anonymous said...

The problem has been corrected at our end.
Mom

Anonymous said...

i view in firefox and had a problem a week ago or so
-Laurel