Saturday, May 07, 2005

Welcome Somer!

Somer has entered the blogosphere with Daily Offerings. Her cooking is world-famous (well, people on at least two continents know how good it is anyway), and now she is welcoming anyone who cares to stop by to sample the fare from our table. You'll also find the occasional glimpse into other parts of our life in London. I'm pretty sure her blog looks better than mine (as is the case with our persons as well), and she may have me beat for vulnurability as well. In any case, go check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan~~I was just thinking this very morning that I hadn't heard from you guys since Somer sent out her journal email. I don't remember if I responded and thought that I should if just to encourage her to keep it up. I'm so glad to hear that she's keeping up with a blog! My heart really goes out to her. Don't know why exactly. It just does. The more pictures and "Somer-thoughts" of what's going on in your lives, the better.

Btw, The Dan and I won't be coming to London like we thought. We're senior high youth leaders now and will be going to Belize for 10 days in July. No more vacation days after that!

All our love,
Dan and Geniene Simrak