Tuesday, January 11, 2005

We leave tomorrow

went to the world harvest mission prayer meeting today. they prayed for us. it was nice. my brother andrew drove all the way up from Baltimore to say good-bye. he missed moving day on saturday (the lucky dog), though he was sick that day and therefore probably not all that lucky. thanks for coming up, Andrew! It was great to see you.
tomorrow we leave. heading to the airport at 4:30, and boarding the plane at 9! have no idea what Thursday will be like, but we'll keep you informed. this may be the final post for a few days. we've got to figure out an internet connection at our new place. it'll be ADSL, so no problem there, but I don't know how long it'll take to get set up. It'll give me time to work on a piece that I've been letting stew in my head for a while. I'm thinking about life/ministry in terms of wisdom...something along the lines of following Jesus in the way of wisdom (just to whet your appetite).

No comments: