Thursday, February 08, 2007

Reading Changes

Thought I'd update you on the changes to my reading list. First, apologies for the lack of update in recent months...I've read many things, forgotten most of them...anyway, here's what's on the horizon for my eyes:
Watership Down was recommended by Jeff, an artist who is all over Camden. In addition to his own stall, Jeff's work is displayed at As Yet Unknown Gallery and helps set the tone for the newly opened RB Cafe. The book played a part in his latest series of works exploring Killer Bunnies.
Mayflower was recommended by one of my readers in response to my lack of knowledge of Thanksgiving. He actually sent me a copy - thanks!
Celtic Way of Evangelism is a combination of historical analysis of the movement of Celtic monks combined with present-day application. Our team is reading it as part of our ongoing exploration of appropriate models for the life of the church in Camden

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Am I supposed to be reading Celtic Way of Evangelism too?? Actually, I think I already own it...hmm... :)

Man, I CAN'T WAIT til I'm with you guys...praying!