Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm On TV

I was having lunch with my team leader and a friend at a local Indian restaurant. The place had undergone major rennovations and just recently re-opened. While we were waiting for our food, I saw throught the kitchen door that a camera crew was filming the restaurant. The manager asked us if we'd be willing to let them film us while we ate. Always hungry for attention, we agreed.
It felt a little strange to have people filming our discussion about research in Camden and what a future church will look like. But then came the real fun: They asked to interview me. I have absolutely no idea what they were filming for...the questions surrounded my experience with the restaurant, the service and food, that type of thing. They told me to call back and they'd tell me when it was going to air. Doubtful anyone outside the UK will be able to see it, and even if you do live here, it could be showing on some tiny public-access cable station for all I know. But I'll let you know if I find out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how great is that?! maybe if you find the clip you could post it on your blog? the dingles have a video about their english school on their's. they got filmed too! wow you guys are all so "cool". :) :p

Rebecca said...

Sweet!! Let us know!

And I'm going to be on the morning show of a large local Christian radio station in March :) What a famous team we have...hahaha :)

Rebecca said...

Sweet!! Let us know!

And I'm going to be on the morning show of a large local Christian radio station in March :) What a famous team we have...hahaha :)

Tim said...

you're a suppppaastar! good to hear from you, I was beginning to worry. My brother and I watched the most recent Arsenal v. Man U match last night... HOLY TOLEDO!! What an ending!!! Talk to you soon buddy, tell Somer and the girls I said 'well hey there!'

Anonymous said...

Can you sign my chest?

Jeff and Jodie said...

Happy Birthday, Danno!
~Jodie