Thursday, January 11, 2007

Colts are goin' down!

That's right, it's time for Baltimore to exact a little revenge for the sneaky departure of the Colts to Indianapolis nearly two decades ago. Now, the fact that I was very young and have no recollection of that even is irrelevent. I heard my parents talk about it enough over the years that I remember it (even though I don't).
So anyway, Saturday night Baltimore plays Indianapolis, and I can't wait. I'm heading down to a sports bar in central London to watch the game. If any of my London-based readers (and I know there are two or three of you) want to join me, drop me a line and I'll give you the details.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeeeeah dan!
my parents actually managed to get tickets to this game through some friends. i can't believe they're getting to go to what will be a historic victory! muahaha. :D

Dingle said...

I'm envious that you'll get to watch it. Go Ravens!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - how exciting that you can watch it live. We're going to miss most of it because Mark has a soccer game at 6:00 - how inconsiderate!

Anonymous said...

Dan, as usual I will be at the game. Don't forget to wear "purple"! GO RAVENS!!

Rebecca said...

MAN, so sorry!! :( At this point it's looking like the Eagles might not advance either...it's only the third quarter, but I get so nervous sometimes I can't finish watching the game! :)

Anonymous said...

:' ' (

that was so rough to watch on saturday, yikes. :o i feel badly for mcnair - he was having some serious trouble, was he not? now yesterday, the patriots against the chargers - wow THAT was a game!
did you have fun at least? watching it with your friends?

Dan Passerelli said...

Yeah, well, didn't go down quiet as I'd expected. It was fun being in the bar where we went to watch the game, along with just about every other American in London. Seemed to be more Indy fans than Baltimore, but maybe that's 'cuz they had more to cheer about.