Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Spread Eagle

Met some really cool people at the Spread Eagle last night. There was a debate about whether Manchester United or Arsenal are a better footbal club (since I haven't decided which Premiership team to support, I listened with interest), and I was asked to explain why American football teams change cities and names so frequently. Hoping to go see one of the guys from there in concert next week. There was a camera there (not mine), I'll see if I can track down a picture or two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was this conversation before or after the match between the two? cause the united fans are surely less than happy... Keep working on tickets danny! I've got faith in you!! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,
My name is David Strain, pastor of London City Presbyterian Church and I came across your blog and thought to get in touch.

I have been visiting and praying for camden for a while now. it would be great to meet you guys and talk about your vision and ministry. There may be ways we can support you.

you can check to the church site to get a sense of who we are at www.londonfreechurch.org.uk

Dan Passerelli said...

yeah tim, it was after. oh, and i found out it's not quite as hard to get tickets as I thought.

Anonymous said...

ooooh, that's the sweetest sound I've ever heard... keep me updated!