Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Last Hub 'til October

We are having some building work done to the center, so tonight's was the last Hub until October. I'm kind of sad about it. Tonight I had a really good time talking to some of the guys about why I'm in England, and what the state of religion is like in their country. But at the same time, I'm really looking forward to the break.
Oh, and the talk at the younger Hub went o.k. - I think I played a bit too much of the Friends episode, and the kids got bored. They engaged a little bit with what I was talking about in terms of all relationships having some sort of parameters, but it could have done with a little less Joey and Chandler. Oh well...at least I enjoyed it.

Tomorrow I'm going to Toni & Guy's Hairdressing Academy to get a £5 haircut by a student...should be fun. I'll try to post a picture afterwards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan. I'm sure you have mixed emotions. So glad to hear how the Lord has been building relationships between you and the guys. Enjoy your break. When do you start up again?
Love,
Mom

Jeff and Jodie said...

Why are you getting a haircut?