Saturday, August 20, 2005

Back from Holiday

We're back from our holiday on the Kent coast. The LCM house we stayed in was nice, but fairly small. There wasn't really anywhere for the girls to play. Our DVD player wouldn't connect to the TV there, so we couldn't watch the videos we brought either. We ended up coming home a day early because the weather was poor and we didn't want to have to rush around this morning trying to clean up everything and be out of the house by 10 am. I never thought I'd say this, but we actually got a little sun burn here in England. There was a nice beach about an hour's drive from us. When the tide went out, there was probably 300 or 400 yards of exposed sand. The girls really enjoyed it. I'll try to get pics up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back home. I've missed the communication on your blog and on Somer's blog. Glad Andi's injury was not serious. Continue to pray for you regularly.
Love,
Carol