Monday, April 11, 2005

The random order

Tonight I cut my wife's hair. I do it about once a month or so. I'm a terrible hair stylist. tonight i managed not to cut any fingers for the first time in four attempts. her hair comes out looking chunky and a bit like it's been hacked with a hedge cutter. it also looks very cool. she makes me do it because she's unwilling to pay money to have a professional do it. I can't stand the thought of paying money to have my hair cut either, so I just haven't had it cut since last year. tomorrow Somer will go buy a $4 cup of coffee at starbucks, then use $12 worth of hair coloring to turn parts of her head pink. i will put a bit of $15 gel in my hair, mostly to keep it from looking like a 'fro, but also because it smells good.
yesterday we went to an 800 year old church, and loved it. It was church of England, and between the Apostles' Creed, the Prayers of the People, and other items from the book of common prayer liturgy, we sang Matt Redman songs and watched a projection from the vicar's Mac.
Eclectic? A bid random? Exactly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jeff. A two pink passerelli's would be hip :0) Maybe I should give Matthew a shot at doing my hair instead of the old jananese bonzai guy we found to do it on Germantown. I'm enjoying the blog, guys. Thanks for keeping us all posted.

Anonymous said...

...i was gonna say, A pink passerelli, not "a two..."