Thursday, April 28, 2005

Back Home

I forgot to mention in my last post that the reason for the 1-week hiatus from TV and the internet was because we were going on holiday to Spain. So I didn't have internet access, but a TV was in the room - which we did not watch. So it was partially a forced break, but still a cleansing one.
We stayed at an apartment in Mijas on the Costa del Sol, and true to its name, it was SUNNY!! Seven straight days of bright sun and mid-70s. There was a pool ten steps from our front door, including a separate kiddy pool that the girls loved. We were often the first people on the beach in the mornings, and were joined by at most ten people by mid-afternoon, except on the weekend when it was more crowded. A very relaxing, refreshing week. The girls were semi-independent, which allowed Somer and me to do lots of reading. I finished The Name of the Rose, caught up from two weeks behind on my Bible reading plan, finished Postmodern Children's Ministry, and read half of The Lost Message of Jesus...more on some of those in a little bit. I also came back with about five significant questions...again, I'll share more later.
For now, it's good to be back.

1 comment:

Doug Green said...

Five significant questions = five significants blogs. Look forward to reading them.
Glad to hear that you and the family had a good break.
Doug