Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm back...refreshed

We had a wonderful week with my family. The weather was great for the easter weekend, and we spent several days out in the city. Monday we went to Greenwich, as in - Greenwich Mean Time and the Prime Meridian. Here we are at the top of the observatory hill with Canary Warf business district behind us. After a little exhaustion from all the activity, we've had a couple days of minimal time at the centers to recover (Friday is usually finished after moms & tots, and yesterday there was nothing to do at Ley Street because kids are on easter holiday here). I've enjoyed the break from the internet...kind of a cleansing of sorts. But I'm back, with lots of thoughts brewing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know there are tons of deep things I could post, but all I can think of is that you look about 5 years older in this picture for some reason!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to type in my name last post..."anonymous" is in fact me :-)

Dan Passerelli said...

So is that a good thing? Do I now look a little closer to my actual age?

Anonymous said...

I must agree, Dan. It's your hair and maybe the funny face you're making. But you do look older...
Geniene Simrak