Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Drained

activity is going on at a furious pace in our house. monday and tuesday i helped assess new missionaries for world harvest. i told my father-in-law this weekend that i'm not sure what value i bring to the process. i feel like i'm so inexperienced, and so eager to take risks, that i'll approve anyone who loves jesus and still has a pulse (even if it's weak and erratic). but be that as it may, they let me sit and talk to some prospects for an hour at a time. not exactly my idea of the best way to get to know someone (not really even among the top ten best ways to get to know someone), but nonetheless it's the only way we know.
then tuesday evening I came home and made support calls. today we worked all day getting our visa applications together. please pray for favor (favour, in my new home city) from the authorities reviewing our application, and pray God's blessing on them. then it was on to more calls tonight.
last night i was a bundle of energy (I'm on of those people who gets more energized the more people we talk to). tonight, i'm writing, hoping to tire myself out.

No comments: