Monday, May 11, 2009

Lemon Cupcakes

Right, so Somer has stopped blogging about food, but that doesn't mean she's stopped baking (nor have I stopped eating). Last night one of our neighbors invited us around for her birthday. These are the cupcakes Somer made. I cannot provide a recipe, but I can tell you that in addition to the lemon gummy candy on top, and the lemony cream-cheese icing, they also had a bit of lemon curd hidden in the middle. I can also tell you that the lemon curd was too sweet for me, so I scooped it out with a spoon.


2 comments:

Pam McKee said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging. I have sooo missed it.

Phillyhoo said...

MMMMM, MMMMM, MMMM, cream cheese icing! Yum, yum! Yeah, I don't like super sweets either, but cream cheese icing on the other hand--always a welcome addition to any cake!

__Bob Lyon