Monday, May 11, 2009

I like big bumpers...

So says the writing on the back of the Streetcar van. Streetcar is a company that provides car rental services in half-hour increments, with as little as 1 hour advance notice. We've used them since 2006 and have found it very useful to have a car (or in this case a van) available to us on short notice. I've lost count of how many cars they have parked around London - there are 3 vans and about 15 cars within a short walk from our flat. We've used them mostly for trips to Ikea or to pick up stuff for the homeless shelter. But on several occasions we've also helped friends move, as was the case earlier this afternoon. I was taking a when I first noticed the aforementioned quote. Why I decided to take a picture of the van open, instead of with the doors closed so you could actually see the writing on the back, I don't know.


No comments: