Sunday, December 10, 2006

Party Update

Our housewarming party went really well last night. We had a few people from our building who we hadn't met before. Someone brought us flowers, and a guy stopped by to say that he couldn't come to the party, but he wanted to introduce himself. Pretty cool.We all forgot to take pictures during the party (lame, I know) but here's a shot before people got into all the cheese.
After the party, Oli and I went and checked out this new place that has finally opened up across the street. It's a bar called 55. We've been watching them renovate for the past two months, and were interested to see what it's like. It's a really nice cocktail bar owned by a guy about my age. I'll post a few pictures if he lets me. Tomorrow Somer and I are going over to see some of the old tables he's getting rid of to see if anything will work for us as a TV table.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on the party. I was praying for you. Sounds like it was a success.
Carol

Anonymous said...

I love booze!!!!