Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Quick Roundup

It's been a full week here. You already know about Monday (see previous post). Yesterday I helped a buddy from the market deliver some furniture. Then Mark and I went rock climbing at The Castle last night. My hands are raw.
I had coffee this morning with a musician from Finsbury park. And by "coffee" I mean fresh squeezed OJ. John and Kathy's stuff has arrived already and was being unpacked (and even put together!) this afternoon when Somer and I stopped in to say 'hi'.
Tomorrow I'm heading out to Ilford to meet up with Stephen, one of the guys I worked with last year, and I'll be going to the youth club and seeing all the kids from last year.
Oh, and Sunday I'm supposed to be going to a certain football match (I'll keep it quiet so I don't jinx it...more to come...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the fast jet set life mate - really.

Anonymous said...

you are a bad, bad man for even mentioning said football match... grrrr... one day... one day... dream on I shall, oh dream on I shall...

Anonymous said...

Dear Dan,

Great blog! I would like to email you to ask you something. Could you send me your email address?

Thanks.

Mike Frith
mike@oscar.org.uk