Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In the USA

We've been traveling around the States for the last few weeks, telling stories from Camden and spending time with family and friends. I've spoken at six different churches so far, and have one more to go this coming Sunday. I'm totally exhausted.
But, it's been really good for us to be here and reconnect. It's also a good reminder of how far we've come since moving to Camden two years ago. It's hard for us to see it sometimes, because of how close we are to things, but to get the perspective of people who care about what we're doing and are observing from a bit of distance has been very encouraging.
I'm hoping to start blogging a bit more this autumn. I'll try focusing on pictures more, as lots of people have said they appreciate even little snippets from our life in London. We'll see how it goes - I can't promise anything grand.

1 comment:

Dane and Jo said...

grand, schmand--nobody needs grand! :)