Friday, March 17, 2006

The perfect size

Call it beginner's luck...not only did I blow the best drinking glass in the class, but the glass is the perfect size - holding exactly 12 oz of one's favorite beverage.
I only had to endure the wrath of the rest of my classmates for about 40 minutes, though, because that's how long it took me to blow my second drinking glass this past Saturday, and prove that I really have no idea what I'm doing. I'll post a picture of that one as soon as our camera returns from San Francisco with Somer.

7 comments:

Jeff and Jodie said...

That is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

The glass is beautiful!! I forgot - how long is Somer out with Amber?
Mom

Anonymous said...

Nice. Make some more. I want one!
Glad you are getting into some creative stuff.
Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dan, it is truly a beautiful work of art. I didn't realize you had the messed up glass, otherwise I would've insisted that you show us :)

Anonymous said...

The beer looks good, what kind is it?
(The glass is nice too)

Dan Passerelli said...

Sorry Pat, I failed to mention that the "favorite beverage" pictured is the locally-brewed Yeungling Lager.

Dan Passerelli said...

Also, I failed to spell Yuengling properly the first time.