Thursday, December 22, 2005

Back in the USA

We arrived in Baltimore yesterday to a warm welcome from all four of our parents and all three siblings (plus one girlfriend). Our first meal in the States? Chinese food from China Legend, the place that catered for our wedding. Today we visited my brother who works at Starbucks and did some food shopping. Somer's making Spicy Mince Lamb for dinner - check her blog soon for full details. I've been walking around all day in a bit of a daze - it feels a little more than the tiredness associated with jet lag. I just feel out of sorts. More on this later, if I can sort it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to have you guys back, I just wish we lived closer so we could welcome you back.
Hopefully all of us will get together in January like John mentioned.
I'll email you guys our cell numbers.

pat

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, like usual. :)

Also looking forward to seeing you!

Anonymous said...

welcome back. See you soon.